Friday, September 10, 2004

*Rallying every ounce of strength I can muster, I focus on my task, left arm, right arm, left arm again and continuing repeating this vicious cycle that propels me forward toward the end. Forward an inch, and then a meter, and another hopefully to victory and achievement. I ripple through the water like a seal on steroids and remember...... wait... I have to reach out for a breath*

This is one of those moments, another calm before the storm that is my life. I have about 1 hour before I have to get back into the race. And so i'm blogging. I'm not complaining that i'm too busy, but i hope i don't become one of those that become too busy that they forget to enjoy life. Sure, life is limited and you gotta go what you can while u're here. But look at what you're missing out on? Somethings need time to be enjoyed and appreciated. Things like.. your wife, the sky, a book. You can't go "ok, i'll schedule rose smelling for 5 minutes," or "I've got to enjoy this rose in 5 minutes" coz u've got a time limit on it, some things are only enjoyed most without a time limit.

So take some time smell the roses every once in a while and party hardy the rest! :)

Blog Ya Later,

No comments: