Sunday, May 22, 2005

Went to Abby's 21st Birthday party last night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY if you ever read this...
Went back, and well.. felt lonely, been melancholic all day.. Having some past issues resurface, burdens that I thought I had worked through but it seems I'm back at square one.
The hurt has all come back to me.. I'm hoping it's temporary and will go away..
The hurt of losing your biggest joy in life.
The hurt of hurting the person you love because you did your best to love them but it had the exact opposite effect.
The hurt of destroying years of hardwork in a couple of seconds.
Yea, it's a black day, followed with black weather, but God is the strength of my heart, and He is the strength in all my weakness. I can only thank Him because He cares for me as an individual.
Meanwhile I've got 2 tests this week, a bit clueless on what to do for them actually but let's hope i pull out a fluke like usual :)

"Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong...."

No comments: