Friday, March 20, 2009

Pretty faces I can see everywhere.
Kinds girls are behind every other door.
Musical talent is given by God to the masses.
And humor lies in even the world's best bore,
So I wonder, when out of all those I could choose from,
Why did my heart choose you?

I thought I would always be wild and uncontrollable
And that no one woman could never be enough for me
But your heart spoke to my heart,
And soothed its deepest doubts,
To others, you might be a plain Jane.
But you were the most special to me.

Somehow I felt we had a special connection that surpasses all facades
We spoke on the same wavelength, laughed at each other's sarcastic remarks,
We saw things the same way, and we could tell each other our deepest secrets,
I thought although we came from different backgrounds,
We could have the same future,
Coz our hearts are the same.
Was I that wrong?

But, I'd rather lose you now than never have you at all.

My heart aches for you.
But it calls out in futility.

No comments: