Monday, May 10, 2004

Well, here I am sitting by my computer at 4.15 AM in the morning!! I survived... barely... I guess that's what you get for doing a 2000 word essay plus research plus referencing in a day huh? Mind's a bit slow and fingers a bit jittery but other than that I'm fine, what remains to be seen is if I can wake up tomorrow to go to class! That shall be interesting indeed!

So uh... Yea, what have I been doing? Learning to cook! That's a task and a half, well, half of the task is learning how not to burn yourself or the kitchen. But somehow I managed that too, and had a reasonably nice dinner, it's amazing how satisfied you can be with a nice dinner after a week of instant noodles and takeaways.

NZ Idol's winner is going to be announced tomorrow and I'm hoping that NZ will do the right thing and vote for the BEST SINGER(Ben), not the cutest guy(Mike)!! He's not even that cute... Anyway, I'm here thinking I could sing as well as them if I had as much training as they've had for the last 5 months! So if you're reading this mr. talent scout, gimme a ring! uhh.. yea, i doubt anyone's gonna call unless it's a telecommunications survey! But yea, I always go back to M'sia during Nov-Feb and that's when NZ Idol auditions are, and when I'm in NZ, i hear the news that there's going to be a M'sian Idol soon, and i'm going to miss that as well! Ohhh woe is me.

Anyways, i'm off to bed, sure i'll sleep soundly, thank goodness for 12PM starts on monday!!

Blog Ya Later!

No comments: