Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Well I'm glad Ben won, the better man won! I'm not saying anything against Michael, but Ben was just better suited to sing that song. BTW for all my readers from overseas, I'm talking about NZ Idol and not my boyfriends.. eek... (Takes a big puff of oral anti-gay spray). Aah that's better, no I am totally heterosexual yet not homophobic, just want to clear that up for you guys. And the single that the winner of NZ Idol will be singing is called "Can't Take That Away" I think. I might I might pull out the 5 dollars for the single just to show my support. And I found out in uni today that one of my ex-school mates actually knows Ben quite well!! I'll hopefully get the CD signed and maybe sell it off for 100 dollars? Hehehe, my evil asian mind conjuring ways of making money again. About that, I have an idea that I'm sure would make a couple of million dollars, it's just that I don't have the capital to invest in it, so if you've got a couple hundred to spare or want to buy my idea off me for about a million, pls contact me! ^_^ I'm so sure it'll make tons of money, just needs some research and setting up production facilities.

Anyways, what'd I do today? Nothing much, just had an average day at uni and went to a mates to grab some CDs of anime, games and comics from him, aaahhh my whole entertainment for a month or two has been dealt with. I'm still recovering from my last minute essay and gearing up to start my sociology essay (1800 words!!) before I have to pull more nights like that. I shall be good and do my work in time now.... maybe...

Blog Ya Later

No comments: