Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ok thought I'd pop in for a post because God deserves all the glory for saving my butt this week :D Thank you God!

Alright my cutesy little bum has been saved 3 times this week but I'll just put down the two coolest little ones down coz I need to catch some shuteye soon.

Alright scenario 1 (and it did really happen) me and my mate Daniel were coming home one morning after having a guys night out with the boys and so he was crashing at my place as per usual after such occasions. And on such occasions he would normally park in the visitors carpark right beside my apartment, but tonight he asked "Charlie (yeah he calls me that, definately not a term of endearment i can tell u that *takes some anti-homosexual mouthspray*) should I park in front of your garage? Ok normally my car would be in that spot because the Jagster would be in the garage and my car would be outside of the garage, but it was away at the mechanics for repairs (I didn't crash it, just routine repairs so take that smirk off ur face :P)! And so i agreed, but the next morning when I woke up, I found out that all the cars at the visitor carpark were broken into and had stuff stolen, and Dan's car which is only 5 meters away from there hadn't been broken into. Thank You God, You're awesome moment #1!

Thank You God, You're awesome moment #2 happened today. I lost my wallet, but managed to find it for lunch time at the place i sat in class, weird I thought, this kinda stuff doesn't normally happen to me. Turns out that there is a hole in my pocket the size of Denmark (well.. ok my pants aren't THAT big). So I lost it again, which really sucked because here i was living alone, and losing my wallet would mean I would've had to start searching telephone booths for coins for dinner :P But actually thank God just yesterday I had just gone shopping and bought enough groceries to last the next ice age, but still i was a little angry/sad/worried/sick/tired (woah that's a lotta emotions) but I remembered really quick that God had brought me through such things before. And so I prayed to God "You've done awesomer things in my life before, I'm trusting You" and went on with my day. Small miracle number 2, i usually keep my bus card in my wallet straight after i get on the bus to go to uni, but today i was feeling lazy (mayb coz i was sick) and my bus card was in my other pocket (with no hole thankfully!) and it had one last bus ride on it, so I could get home! Ok, so I reach home after university, and then I'm going to call James my friend for some money while I'm wallet-less, and lo and behold, there is a voicemail on my cell phone from James saying that my auntie has my wallet! LOL. Well my wallet has my drivers license in it which has my old address (i shld really tell them that I moved) which is 29A Winstone Road, and it turns out that my auntie through some circumstances moved to 29 Winstone Road (the house in front). So.. it turns out he was walking around 29A, and she asked him what he was doing, and he showed her my wallet!! Haha and so I went to pick it up and it's sitting here right in front of my monitor now. My trust in pockets has been severely misplaced. Pockets are overrated (especially Hole-y pockets, haha bad joke I know).

So yeah.. if that made sense, congratulations you should be a lawyer. But really really Thank You God, You're awesome! :) I know my faith in You is not misplaced and I stepped out in faith and trust You and You came through for me! Thank You for your 101 miracles and giving me my wallet back. You really do work in strange and mysterious ways! :)

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Those are awesome stories... I've never really had your wallet being found story before, but I've misplaced my wallet many times to know how it feels to loose em. ^_^