Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hm....... What should I blog today?? Well, sent the car in for repairs, which are costing me (my dad actually :P) 380 NZD!! Won't be getting it back till Friday I think so now I actually have to walk places, ugh!

Looked in the mirror today and have noticed I'm losing my tummy (in a good way, not to flesh eating bacteria)! All that exercise is slowly paying off! Yay! Although I'll dread heading back to Malaysia and ruining all that work and becoming fat again! :( But I'm not too fussed about what I look like, and the Malaysian food (Char Kueh Teaw, Satay and etc etc) is SOOO WORTH IT! :)

Ok... time for EMBARASSING AUSTRALIAN MOMENT story time :) Ooh boy I'm gonna regret typing this down I'll tell you that. Well one of the nights Hang Yuan and Co took me to this Indian place called Bizmi which does Roti Canai and stuff, and wow I pigged out sooooo badly on all the curries and biryani rices and etc (can't get good stuff like that in NZ) and.... the next day I had diarhoea! and i mean BAD diarhoea, wouldn't have been too bad if we had stayed at home, but that was the last day I was in Australia and so we decided to visit the Great Ocean Road and see the 12 apostles (only 8 left i heard! they were still twelve when i visited). And it was a longgggg (and I mean longgggg) drive. I had to make numerous pitstops, and once we were in the middle of nowhere and driving, and I had an attack.. And let's just say I gave back to the Outback for taking me in (make sense?)! Which is why I say I left a part of me in Australia (no more 'leaving pregnant girls in Oz' rumours ok??). Lol there I said it, gonna go and hide myself in shame now. Anyways, plenty more stories coming up in future updates.

Blog ya later
Tip: Do not eat massive amounts of curry the day before a big trip!

No comments: