Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hey, wow, my own blogspot! Although this shouldn't be new to me, as i had a blog once which never got used even once, I apologise to that blog, i hope it didn't turn into a drug-addict/bum blog because I never gave it any TLC. But finally I have been granted a second chance, an opportunity to right my wrongs, I will never misuse u nor abuse you, until I start my 2nd post of course *grin*.

Anyways, Hi there, my name is Charles Ling Jun Shien, and I'm a student at the University of Auckland, I'm Malaysian Chinese and my birthdate is on the 14th of April 1985 (fyi, it was the day that titanic sank, and for those of u who are gonna say it... I never said year, ok?? I just mean day!!). I'm currently 172 cm (about 5'7' OH WHY ME???) planning on growing another 15 cm before I stop, weigh about 62 on average, and have stood totally naked except my boxers in front of 500 people. Yup, I'm about as average as you can get.

I think that's about it for my first blog, it's another day of Uni tomorrow, only 4 days and I feel like a complete wreck! How will I ever survive the year? *sigh*

Blog ya later

No comments: