Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hi, I'm back, see? I told u I wouldn't leave you alone!
Yea, well, I was just asking myself why do I need another responsibility?
Am I doing it for the fun, the fame, the money, the sex?
If you answered yes in everything above, you're probably right!
No, i do it coz I think my life's pretty interesting, I hope everyone's is, but i guess i'm doing this to update all my friends out there in M'sia and NZ on just what's happening in my life, so yea, i guess I'm kinda like a voyeur person but not, because a voyeur is someone who likes to look at people but I'm on the other side and like... oh forget it. But this is only till I get my offer to write books for millions of dollars, then I guess I'll have to charge people to read my blog. Heh... I hope it's entertaining for u guys out there, YOU PERVERTS, hehe. Well, that's it for my 2nd blog.

Blog Ya Later

No comments: