Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well it's wednesday and my NZ Idol 3 Audition (only the first round, I'm not expecting to be crowned just yet! :P) is on saturday! I'm gonna see if I can grab a friend's camera and take some photo's of the experience, although I doubt they'll let me. Anyhoo, I'm still at a loss for song choice! Eeep I know that's bad! I've been busy studying for my tests though and haven't had much time to think about this. I had a research assignment due on friday, an equity test on monday, and a 50% jurisprudence test on thursday! Oh boy I'm in trouble!

But I'm just gonna give it my best, have fun, hopefully not make a fool outta myself, and if i do, just pop out the "i've had no vocal training" line i guess (kidding!)! I know there will be a lot of talented singers there, but I'm just gonna give it the best I can. I decided to do a bit of research, and here were the songs that the top 10 of NZ Idol2 chose to sing for their Judge Auditions:

Rosita - NZ Idol - I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston
Nik - Runner up - You Should Let Me Love You - Mario
Rongo - Superstar - Carpenters
Keshia - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
Jesse - Be Yourself - Audioslave
Frank - O - Omarion
Ashley - When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
Steven - Tomorrow - 'Annie'
Teresa - Secret Song - Alanis Morissette
Shelley - ??

I've cut down the list of possible songs I'm going to sing, but I guess I might have to decide on the day itself!
I Can Go The Distance - from Hercules or Michael Bolton
Sukiyaki - 4pm
Eternity - Robbie Williams

Exciting stuff!!

No comments: