Friday, July 15, 2005

Hm.... after being called the worst blogger in the world (self admitted too!) I decided to take up the challenge of being the 2nd worst blogger in the world (by posting at least one entry) so I can dominate over someone else.

What did I do today? Woke up late for dance practice, I subconsciously (well, half-consciously) set the alarm one hour later in my drowsy state and went back to peaceful bliss. It was part honest mistake, part lazy-bum-nitis (may or may not exist), because I thought I had set the alarm one hour too early (well it felt like it was one hour too early at least!). So then I made a mad dash to Uni is an astounding 30 minutes (Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's a sweaty frantic [can't forget to mention late] asian!). We did some more work with the breakdance moves, but aren't close to being presentable yet.

Last night we had dinner at a place called Los Incas in Devonport, which is across the bay from Auckland. Since we weren't in the mood for a mid winter swim in Auckland harbour we drove the car over the Harbour bridge (like sane people do!). But you can also get to Devonport by ferry from Auckland for a dirty cheap $9! The food there was really good, I ordered "The Hand of God" (hm.... God for dinner) which was steak argentinian style which was totally awesome. William had the seafood stew which turned out to be awesome (I totally regreted ordering God for dinner). Oh well, you win this time Will! We went to celebrate Yen's birthday and I got him a book he wanted called Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (which I'm borrowing after his done, already reserved it! :P expect a review in 2 years time when I finish reading it).

Also went shopping for Lily's birthday today, grrr too many 21sts make my bank account cry!! Oh well, me and Angie roamed the ghetto that is Auckland (it's not really a ghetto, just sounds cool) in search of the perfect gift. We eventually got her a makeup container, and a siberian husky (toy! before you guys expect me to buy you 1000dollar dogs for your 21sts too) inside it! Awww so cute... Kawai deshou! ^_^

Anyways, it's gonna be another mad dash before uni starts, I've got a few parties to go to not to mention more dance practices (oh my aching body) plus the habit of sleeping at 4am which won't be good when uni starts. Ooooh boy I haven't studied for Law at all, and i've had six weeks to start, I'll start tomorrow... (Yeah right!)

That's it for now, blog ya later! :)

No comments: