Friday, July 01, 2005

It's been awhile since I last blogged anything remotely connected to my life but expect a big update soon! :) I'm still in Melbourne, and the week has passed by, not too quickly, but has left me with many new friends, strengthened existing ones, and most of all given me many great memories :) And I guess that's what a large part of life is about, creating great memories, and Melbourne is a great place (not as great as Auckland tho :P) and IMacs (what I'm using now) aren't as great as PC's :P

It hasn't been all about me taking from Australia, I left a little bit of myself there too (Hang Yuan and Juni know this :P) I might tell everyone else later, but I might not, we'll see how things go! But Hang Yuan and Juni, thanks for opening up your houses to me during this week, I'm blessed to have great friends like you and am happy to have shared this week with you guys, I'm just waiting for you guys to come to Auckland so I can repay the favour :)

Well, it's 1AM now and my flight is at 8.15am, so.... Farewell Melbourne, thank you for the memories, great to have met so many new people, and I guess I might see you again someday :) Peace out from down under (which is actually above NZ, but watever)

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Man, I so want to go to Aus and NZ... when will I get to go and visit all of you guys down there... have no idea, since it consists money. Hehehe