Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hello! Just came in to check up on the ol' blog, make sure it didn't evolve into something with legs and 3 eyes while i was away, but here it sits, like an ever faithful companion. Sniff, reminds me of my dog CJ before we had to eat *cough* uhh I mean give him away.

But anyways, HIYA!!! Allow me to welcome you to my blog if i haven't already done so, and to thank you for coming to read up on the vida loca that is my life.

It's the first day back from holidays, and I'm already exhausted. University is a challenge but some of the compulsory subjects are such a bore I just blank out sometimes. Had a pretty harsh day to start out with, 4 hours of lectures and one tutorial to sit through. But the good thing is there is only 6 weeks left of uni to go...... until exams that is.. sigh :P

But the holidays were jam packed of fun again, as always. I do feel a little guilty because I hardly had anytime for God, but I will have to do something about that next time I guess.

Things I got up to during the holidays : snowboarding on Turoa, saving Keith from himself (actually he got hurt falling on some rocks while snowboarding), did the KAC dance for the KAC ball (a whole lotta fun), spent time with my bro and his gf coz they were up in NZ for a while (great times), went fishing in the bay of islands, went to a couple friend's 21sts, went ice skating, saved Yen from himself (he fell while iceskating, sigh I seem to attract injury), had many numerous nights of DOTA, went to Waiwera Thermal pools, and ate an enormous amount of food. Yep, all in two weeks, it's been hectic i tell u!
Something that deserves special mention are the oysters in the Bay of Islands, they were the size of my hand!! I have never eaten ones that large before and I probably never will again (until I go to Bay of Islands again of course *grin*)

But yeah that's it, I will update more with much deeper thoughts soon (I hope), till then, blog ya later!
But yeah,

3 comments:

Chiwi said...

Oi!
Slap One! CJ was my dog ok?!?!?! Till you guys gave him away!!
Slap Two! Oysters!!!!!

gRaCeY said...

LOL. Dua beradik fighting? ;)

De Kiwi said...

sigh.. unfortunately but yet fortunately this is the natural state of our siblings! :) Wouldn't have it any other way really though!

sigh, of course CJ was ur dog, how else would we have had 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 birds all living in the same house at the same time!!

and yeah.. i deserve the slap for the oysters :P