Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just a little song I wrote when my ex gf broke up with me, I was feeling really low, but I knew that God would bring me through it, that even though I was feeling like no one listened to my cries, God always does and He offers the encouragement and love to get through anything. So be comforted :)

While I Sleep
How could this be? Am I still here?
Someone touch me please, I cannot feel
This pain I can't bear anymore
A broken heart inside my core

But i can't lose hope
I'm not that weak
I try but who listens to my cries while I sleep

I thought I was the man I'd be
But nothing changed inside of me
The games we played were all in vain
I can't see out, no I see no gain

But I won't lose hope
I'm not that weak
I try but who listens to my cries while I sleep

Someday I know I will be no more
But I can't lose hope
no not this way
For every flower that dies
Will be replaced by a seed sometime
For every heart that's broke in two
There'll be another I promise you

So don't lose hope
You're not that weak
You cry, and I'll listen to your cries while you sleep.

No comments: