Friday, September 30, 2005

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
But you may be ready in a couple of years.
You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.


Your World View

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content.
You value kindness and try to live by your ideals.
You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

You respect truth and are flexible.
You like people, and they can readily make friends with you.
You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.


Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.
You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.
You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.
And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.





Your Seduction Style: Au Natural



You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.

That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!

The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.



You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.

Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.

You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?



You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.

Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.

As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.




Agree? Disagree? Think you're at the wrong blog?? Feel free to leave comments!! :)
Yes I know I took the easy way out and just put up test results again, but hey just like good animes (like Naruto) you need fillers between the good parts to catch your breath!

But being the hopeless romantic fogey I am, i've been examining what love means to me. Love is something that should grow naturally and out of getting to know each other and the building up of trust and respect for each other and helping each other grow that will amount to a connection. It is the idea that out there in this huge world and how screwed/unique we are, there is ONE person that you were just meant to be with. You may say I have a high expectation of love, well, I do, but yet I think that by having this high expectation, it will end up being everything and MORE. You may call me naive, but once I meet that other person who believes in love as much as I do, we'll see who's smiling on the other side. :)
I want to be in love all of my life and beyond that with the person I do choose to fall in love with. I don't want to love because I need love, but because that person is worth loving. But what I'd value in a relationship most is commitment, because when you have a relationship between two really committed people, I think almost anything is surmountable. Life can seem so lonely and you may feel that you never know what's going to happen sometimes, but it'd be nice to know that someone will stick by you no matter what and go on that journey of life with you. Here's hoping I find that someone someday! :)
Men have died for love, God sent His son to die out of love, yep, love is truly something.

"Once you've found that lover,
You're homeward bound,
Love is all around,
Love is all around"
~Better Man by Robbie Williams

No comments: