Friday, October 07, 2005

Don't kids say the darndest things sometimes?
Here's what my cousin's daughter (my niece 1st removed I guess) said when she went to ballet lessons, she's only 3 i think! This is an extract taken from my sister's blog (yes I do have a sister!) from http://chiwigal.blogspot.com!

Teacher: Now girls.... let us all pretend to be butterflies.. so flap your wings and fly like a butterfly...

(Kelly, my cousin's daughter, and Kaitlyn (my niece) standing in the middle while everyone else is flying like butterflies, round and round the room)

Teacher: (to Kelly and Kaitlyn) Don't you girls wanna fly like butterflies??

Silence....

Teacher: Ok... you girls don't want to be butterflies, well then.. (turning to Kelly) what would you like to be?

Kelly: Worm

Yep, kids do really say the darndest things. Unless Kelly is the world's youngest breakdancer and actually wants to do the worm, which would be cool too! :)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Hahahahah!!! worm... that is the most random thing I've heard all day! ^_^

That was a good laugh, thanks man.

Chiwi said...

Kelly is a year older than Kaitlyn, so that makes her 4 next month!