Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wow, i'm not really one to indulge in a bit of self-loathing but i feel it is well deserved today. Today is another day where I totally wasted the whole day when I could have spent it studying. I woke up at 11am, rechecked my email every 15 minutes, blogged every couple of hours, studying the careful movements of Free-runners in videos, after which it is time to check my email again. So in fact I have managed to waste the whole day, and only started studying at 11pm, it only took me 12 hours to start studying.

I hate myself when I have days like these.

However, I did go to the shooting of So You Wanna Be A Popstar with my good mate Cameron Forlong coz he won two free tickets. And we got 2nd row seats and got a good look at all the Stars. That's the second shooting I've been to in a relatively short time period. Last time I got shoved right to the side, but this time I was right up front. I think I'm certain to get my "handsome" face on TV so watch channel 2 7.30 Wednesday to see yours truly! The recording itself wasn't as smooth as NZ Idol, but then it was much more complex. The dancing girls were VA-VA-VOOM.

But yeah, back to self-loathing.. where was i? I still hate myself at this moment for not having the discipline to study. So I'm turning to drastic measures, I'm now never going on MSN on my laptop again, in fact I'm disabling my wireless network adapter on my laptop. So goodbye cruel internet world, I shall see you on the other side! :) Good things take sacrifices. But I'll still try and blog every couple of days. Prayers for my studies and exams are muchly appreciated!

No comments: