Sunday, October 09, 2005

Just got shown a movie from www.nintendogs.com and man, I really want one of those!! They look so cute~~~ Go see for yourself, and then buy me a Nintendo DS with nintendogs!! :P

Things I want for Christmas

1.A Nintendo DS + Nintendogs
2.Ipod Nano
3.World peace (can't have a wishlist without wishing for world peace)

Sweet lyrics I heard as I was browsing through my songlists. It's a song of surrender to God, when we are weak and can do nothing, God will be our strength and do everything.. if we let him have the authority.
Proverbs 3:5 says Lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge him, Then He will make your paths straight. God, I pray that you will step into my life even when I think what I'm doing is right but it isn't what You wish for me.

This is "Take My Life" from Third Day.

How many times have I turned away
The number is the same as the sand on the shore
But every time You've taken me back
And now I pray You do it once more.

Chorus:
Please take from me my life
When I don't have the strength
to give it away to You Jesus

No comments: