Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Rosita is the new NZ Idol! She was always one of my favourites to win, although not my favouristist of all, I thought Nik Carlson should've been a better popstar but oh well. As you may know I've been writing weekly reviews of NZ Idol for Xtramsn.co.nz and I just handed in my last report! Yay! It feels good, i almost didn't accept the job because I didn't want to have too many obligations (1 obligation was considered too many hehe) but i guess that's part of growing up. The stronger you are, the more responsibility you have to take, so I'm glad I stuck to my obligations, proves to myself that I am somewhat responsible.

The inner deep of my heart,
I must choose to ignore,
because now is neither perfect time,
Or place, all circumstances flawed,
I know it best, meddle not with Cupid's bow,
So until seasons change, please let me my secret keep,
And perhaps one day I will let you know,
That your love is everything I want and wish to seek,
That is my heart's true inner deep.

No comments: