Sunday, October 09, 2005

They say that dreams are a window into the deepest depths of the human mind, so I'm gonna write this one down before I forget it, and maybe someone can give me a meaning to it? It's rather grim.. first time I've ever dreamed of it, so here goes.

Well, all i remember about my dream was that it was in malaysia, it was at night, and I was with some friends and we were going back to one of their places to hang out. And while we were walking around some 10 storey apartments, my eyes picked up a silhouette around the 10 floor of a guy standing on the ledge of his balcony, i looked at him and he looked at me. I wasn't sure what to think at this point, maybe he was going to jump, maybe he was just standing there and enjoying the night breeze and view. But my friend noticed him then too, and shouted "don't jump!!" upon which he took a few steps...... and jumped.

It was quick, it was quiet, until we heard the sickening thud. It didn't give the person any justice to the life he had lived up till now.

He wasn't moving at all, we ran to a nearby restaurant and told them what had happened and they called the police. After this, I just remember standing around and trying to process what had just happened. And then we continued on to our friends place and we passed the place where he had jumped. He was still lying on the floor, with a growing pool of blood around him. I don't remember much else after that.

Even though it was just a dream, it was really shocking to see him actually jump and hit the floor. Just goes to show that dreams can and do affect us. Quite scary really. Anyone want to try and figure out what any of that means?

No comments: