Sunday, October 02, 2005






Today's a rainy downcast day again and I've been stuck at home studying, reading, and lying in bed. Not a bad day to be doing those things, but I found out how to post photo's on my blog now, yay! So I thought i'd post a couple pictures I took from the Bay of Islands. Photography is one of my many interests, it's a great challenge trying to capture as much beauty as you can in one photo, but God's creation is so awesome coz you can never capture the full beauty of it all in a picture... and in a way I'm glad.

God is so creative and His creation so marvellous that it could never be caught in a photo, it can never replace the feeling of just being there. Just the same, we could never expect to understand God because if we could, He wouldn't be God now would He?

But anyways, enjoy the photos, in my mind I'm already on that boat fishing the day away and catching some huge snapper! :) Oh and eating all the oysters at the same time, JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THEM *drool*

1 comment:

De Kiwi said...

thong and panties!?!? That will go nicely with my skintight velcro and leather suit (which i assure you i don't have..)