Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's a week till my exams but I'm already dreaming of all the things I'm going to be doing during the holidays, some of these include:

i) Going out to Cornwall park with everyone, having a BBQ and spending the day playing sport like Ultimate Frisbee, Touch Rugby and a little soccer.
ii) Going out to Red Castle or going onto BNet to play DOTA till the wee hours of the morning (weee!)
iii) Spending a day out at the beach playing beach volleyball, having a nice swim in the sea, getting myself a much needed tan!
iv) Endless hours on the guitar and piano *grin*
v) Trying to complete a few songs and maybe getting my CD out!
vi) Catching up on PS2 and PC gaming *deserve a different thread than DOTA*
vii) Spending time with friends, new and old alike. Must play games like Cranium, Charades *grin*, etc etc
viii) NOT STUDYING *YAY*
xi) Carolling and Musical when I get back to Malaysia
x) Going out to the apartments by the beach and having some beach fun there too!
xi) Eating all the malaysian food!!! *Drool*
xii) Playing bball at church everyday
xiii) Getting some reading done
xiv) Going on a road trip with some buddies in malaysia
xv) Oooh voice lessons (my dad's friend is apparently a vocal trainer)
xvi) Did I mention the GOOD EATING in malaysia?!?!
xvii) and NOT STUDYING?!?

Well, that's mostly what I have planned, i'm sure there'll be many spontaneous unplanned events that happen and I'll try to keep u up to date, but right now... study... :(
Why wait for time?

3 comments:

Matthew said...

You missed one...

xviii) Send money to Matthew in USA so he can fly back to Malaysia and join me (Charles) over Christmas and stay over at my house while he's in Sitiawan.

I really like that one XD

De Kiwi said...

i like it! except for the send matt money bit :P you're living in the capital of capitalism man (oh a pun, doh!) you should be raking it in ;)

and why would i do that when i could buy myself a nice ipod nano with that much cash? bhwahhaha :P
[evil Charles has made his appearance]

Anonymous said...

I'm very disappointed with you Charles. You should be grateful for the chance of education. My list of things to do during holidays is:
1. Go over all my notes and check I have everything right.
2. Study for next year's work.
3. Revise all my past 3 years of work just to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.
4. Email next year's lecturers to start greasing up early.
5. Get out text books unrelated to my subjects just to expand my knowledge.
6. Practice handwriting so I can write down EVERYTHING said in lectures
7. Read more
8. Study friends' subjects to show off my intelligence
9. Re-do this year's exam under strict exam conditions because I love exams