Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sometimes it can be a drag to always have internal conflicts, but right now's one of the times I really feel grateful to always be struggling on the inside. Hey, it may not show right now, and sometimes I feel I haven't changed whatsoever, but it's the little things that change, Rome wasn't built in a day, and even if you don't see it, trust me, you ARE making progress, and you will see the benefits one day. Just as a rolling stone gathers no moss, keep rolling on with life and being all that you can be!

Just a quick thought and jotting down of my feelings.. Retards of Ruapehu 2 is deviously in production in the far recesses of my sinister mind *grin*!

"Beautiful Lord, Wonderful savior
I know for sure all of my days are held in your hands
Crafted into your perfect plans

You gently called me into your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life
Through your eyes

I'm captured by your holy calling
Set me apart. I know you're drawing me to yourself
lead me, Lord. I pray

Oh Take me, mold me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the potter's hand"

-- Edit: I found this while surfing again... lol, it doesn't get much better than this! How long can you hold it?! This could entertain certain people I know for days.. :P HoldTheButton.com
I must admit I only held the button for a measly 14.84 seconds before I realised I should be studying and that this was a mega mega mega MEGA waste of time! Not to mention utterly stupid :P But enjoy! I wanna see you guys post how long YOU can hold the button! Who knows? You could even break the record!

No comments: